22 February 2011

Now I know the truth..

Hye, and today. Still blogging, walaupun still dalam minggu exam :D
Never mind, as long as i'm happy with it :)


Anyways, i've done my sejarah exam. And its really make me crazy likeee nutsssss ! -__-
Its quite difficult, seriously.
And, aku tak mengharapkan apa-apa langsung kat kertas sejarah tu.


Okay okay, stop talking about HISTORY right now.. :)
Lets talk about our life, i mean, my life just for a while... hehe.


So,
i'm having my exam this week. And the last date is on 3 March i think laahh, and on that day we are supposed to take our Sivik and PJ exam. Even it is not in our SPM at all. And i hate it, of course. Who's even like it ? :O i don't think so.
When we are, i mean.. Girls talking about boys stuff , Boys talking about Girls stuff  and all that. Is that really make sense when your friends, i mean.. Your best friend. The person that you put all your trust on her/him and all your secret to her/him betray you ?.. In other hand, she/he telling other people about your secret. Oh, that is annoying -___-
I'm in that situation.
So, the conclusion is.. DO NOT TRUST OTHERS, BECAUSE THEY JUST WANNA MAKE FUN OF YOU.


u get it right ?
and now, i'm in the bad mood.
One more thing, wish me luck for my Add Maths (:


Nadd~

No comments:

Post a Comment