08 August 2010

ANSWER FROM ME TO YOU

Finally , i  had decided to throw away him from my mind. yeah , thats what i should do now. i can't keep myself hurts. i'm not sure if  this is the right way for me. but what ever it is , i must do . i must. even i don't have enough strong to make it my own self , alone . I have tried  with all my being to grasp a form comparable to thine own , but nithing worthy. But if u are here , in front of my face, i just want to say ...


"if i could have just one wish , i would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck , the warmth of your lips on my cheek , the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine.. knowing that i could never find that feeling with anyone other than you"


thats all what i want to say now, thank you :)


p/s : aku tidak sanggup sebenarnya , tp aku perlu meneruskan hidup aku tanpa dia :(









No comments:

Post a Comment